1. turn on computer (a vital step)
2. bring up website where I work on my website (Weebly is an awesome host, I highly recommend.)
3. research biology information and gather facts and figures on the real life animals.
4. bring up flickr creative commons site (I adore the idea of creative commons and am going to upload my pictures for others to use. SHARE ALL THE THINGS. MAKE GOOD ART.)
5. realize I am missing the picture of an in-game animal, start up WoW, log-in, enter world and jump on a flight path towards an area with the animals I need.
- here's the moment where the game drags me in -
6. realize I need to harvest my crops and plant new ones on my farm in Halfhill. (I'm besties with half of the Tillers and I love the pigs, chickens and Miss Fifi who wanders the farm.) I've got a question - why do the Golden Lotus need so many white turnips?
8. while on my way to the decided upon dailies spot a battle pet I've yet to capture. Land, battle, win (most of the time) - cheer when it's a blue, curse wildly if there are 2 blues, or I already have 3 of them or my pet accidentally crits and kills them - and then figure I have time for one more, and then one more fight. And hey, I should do my pet battlemaster dailies. ((as I edited this blog post, I read this and headed out to do my pet battlemaster dailies.))
9. Hearth back to the Shrine of the Seven Stars, portal to other lands. And hey, while I'm over here I should check and see if it's snowing in The Storm Peaks, or if there are any miniferals up in Felwood, or if it's raining on Jaguero island or if there's a sandstorm in Tanaris. (I've just stationed alts at all of those locations ready to log in and just check to see if conditions are right.)
p.s. I started back into the game and back into pet battling on literally the first day of spring, missing getting the snowy owl in Wintersping by a matter of a few hours. Zookeeper title you will be mine come Winter!!!!!!!!